Right to Information Act ,2005
List of Officers designated as State Public Information Officers and State Assistant Public Information Officers of various units in terms of section 5(1) and 5(2) of the Right to Information Act 2005.
- Organization, functions and duties
- Powers and Duties of Officers and Employees and Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals and Records, held the Corporation used by its employees for discharging its functions
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by the Corporation or under its control.
- Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the public in relation to the formulation of policies or implementation thereof by the Corporation.
- Statement of boards, councils, committees and other bodies, as to whether meetings of such boards, etc. are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- Directory of its officers and employees.
- Structure of Emoluments of officers and employees.
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes;
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by KSEDC.
- Details of the information, available to or held by KSEDC reduced in an electronic form.
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, on KSEDC.
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
- Schedule of fees for issuing information.
- The fees as per Government Order No 8026/05/G.A.D dated 19.10.2005 by way of cash, DD, Pay Order, Banker Cheque to be paid to the concerned Finance Department/State Public Information Officer/State Assistant public Information Officer of the respective Keltron Units. The DD/Pay Order/bankers Cheque are to be drawn in favour of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. payable at any Bank located at the place where the Unit of the Company is located.