Security & Surveillance Systems
- CCTV surveillance system focus on providing economic, competitive and featured security system in order to universally popularize Cameras /DVR /NVR /Video management software etc. the full coverage of HD analog and smart IP solution could be catered for variety of entry level and high end tailored projects.
BIOMETRIC ATTENDANCE / ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
Biometric technology has become the most popular method for identification of individuals and to enable a great user experience to interact with various IT systems. KELTRON has proven experience in providing physical and digital Access control to protect enterprise sensitive assets and user data.
KELTRON is the major solution provider for Biometric Enabled applications for the Government Sector in KERALA
PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM (PA SYSTEM)
- Public Address System (PA system) is an electronic sound amplification and distribution system with a microphone, amplifier and loudspeakers, used to allow a person to address a large public
EMERGENCY OPERATION CENTRE
The flora and fauna of any places will be ravaged with the disastrous consequences of coastal erosion, lightning, landslides, floods, drought and petro-chemical transportation related accidents. Other relatively less frequent but significant phenomenon capable of
causing disastrous consequences are windfall oftrees, earthquakes, intenserainfall, pest attack, forest fire, chemical transportation and storage related accidents. Keltron offers solution for the effective management of resources and help officials takes informed decisions during any disaster and emergency. The solution emphasizes an integrated approach to disaster management, covering the Pre-Disaster Phase, Disaster/ Impact Phase, Post-Disaster Phase
- CCTV and Surveillance at 31 prisons across Kerala.
- RFID based vehicle Access Control System at Vishakhapatnam Port Trust.
- Integrated Security Systems at Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple.
- Biometric Attendance System(BAMS) at Govt. Secretariat and various Govt. offices across Kerala.
- CCTV Surveillance System at Technopark, Trivandrum.
- Access control systems and Biometric Attendance System (BAMS) at VSSC.
- CCTV Surveillance system and security equipment at Sabarimala Temple.
RFID Based Library Management System
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based Library Management System is a generic term that is used to describe a system that transmits the identity (in the form of a unique serial number) of an object or person wirelessly in a tag, using radio waves. Tags or Transponders are micro chips with an antenna which have a unique Identifier Number and memory which can be programmable according to the customer requirement. Tags are then affixed to the items either in the inside or hard bound in them.
- Key features:
Self Check in/Check out
Book Drop, Finding a book
For Service support related calls - 0472-2815844