Traffic Enforcement System
Keltron offers fully automated traffic enforcement system and solutions comprising SpeedViolation Detection System (SVDS),Red Light Violation Detection System (RLVDS),Mobile Speed Violation Detection System (MSVDS),AI Based Traffic Enforcement System (AITES) and All Vehicle ANPR System (AV ANPR), Central and District Enforcement Control rooms with associated backend end- to –end software including payment management system.
These systems have been effectively implemented in all major cities and highways of Kerala resulting in substantial reduction in the number of accident and reduction in traffic violation. This has also helped revenue generation to the state in the form of penalties paid by the offenders since the entire process from the recording of the incidence of violation to the generation of payment chellans for penalties is fully automated and managed by the system.
- Implemented 240 Nos of Fully Automated Traffic Enforcement systems for Kerala Motor Vehicles Department with Enforcement Control Room
- Implemented 115 Nos of Fully Automated Traffic Enforcement systems for Kerala Police with Enforcement Control Room
- Implemented more than 500 surveillance cum enforcement camera systems for Kerala Police
- Implemented 500Nos of surveillance cum traffic enforcement camera systems as part of Chennai Smart City
- Implemented 106Nos of surveillance cum traffic enforcement camera systems as part of Cochin Smart City
- Implemented boarder ceiling camera systems with all vehicle number plate recognition system at Thrissur district, Kollam district and Kasargod district for Kerala Police
- Installations going on for Safe Kerala Project worth Rs. 235 Cr. including Manufacturing of 700 Nos. of AI Cameras, Manufacturing of 4 Nos of Radar based Speed Enforcement system, 18 Nos. of RLVDS and 4 Nos. MSVDS, 12 District Enforcement Control Room and 1 State Control Room.
- Traffic Enforcement System production facility
Keltron has established a state of the art facility for the design, development and production of most modern camera-based traffic Enforcement systems. In this facility, Keltron is manufacturing Radar-based Automated Speed violation detection system, Red Light Violation Detection System, Artificial Intelligence-based Incident Detection System and Mobile Speed Violation Detection System. The Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Camera in these systems is capable for capturing vehicle numbers moving up to 240 Km/hr speed on day and night with high resolution images and is used for the enforcement in Traffic violations. .
- Automatic, un-manned capture of violations including number plate of vehicles by high resolution cameras.
- Local storage of violation recordings in case control room is not online
- Meets court room evidence requirements
- 24 x7 Operation
- Fast shutter operation to capture number plates of fast moving vehicles clearly
- Xenon/IR flash operation for night time or poor light conditions
- Precision light sensor for all round image clarity
- Embedded hardware systems with Linux OS for long term reliability and low power consumption
- Local storage of violations:
- Remote monitoring of temperature and battery status
- Tamper-proof alarm with Siren
- Modular construction